Friday 15 May 2020

The journey of my life by Busola Dakolo



Busola, wife of Nigerian pop singer, Timi Dakolo went down memory lane during the week, reliving the sour and sweet story of her life journey.
In a post on her Instagram page, the celebrity photographer and mother three kids, recounts with nostalgia how she has been able to weather the storms of life to become what she is today.
According to her, “ From being a working professional to becoming a stay at home mum, kept my hands busy doing different things and taking some online courses to equip myself.”
Busola said while she was struggling to survive, resilience, not being afraid to fail, willingness to continue learning, the invisible hand of God helped her through the years.
“As a mother of three, I keep on learning how to maximize my time. The journey highlighted in this paragraph alone was very tough, a journey I had no script about but I am looking at the script today. Now, I can look back and smile,” she wrote.
The celebrity photographer revealed that the idea of starting an online skills development platform @skillskitchen was conceived when she started getting photography training requests from people.
“It’s so amazing when you see how far you’ve come through stumbling and getting up. It's so encouraging to see how far I have come. The push to keep on doing and remain optimistic.”
“It feels ... to see how through stumbling in the darkness of my soul trying to find a beam of light led me to the great light that has not only illuminated my soul but now extending to the world.
Building a legacy starts from being true to yourself. Your thoughts form your life and if your soul lacks light, your world will lack illumination. Authenticity is what I love to talk about. Just be authentic about where you are, your next move reveals itself as you live in authenticity. You become well-guided,” Busola advised. The celebrity photographer has truly come a long way. Recall last year, when she dragged Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly on account of her alleged rape experience at his hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...