Friday 15 May 2020

I don’t like wearing bras---Eva Alordiah



Popular rapper, Eva Alordiah caused stir on social media during the week, when shared a bra-less photo with her nipples pushing against her see-through top and expressed how much she hates to wear bras.
The talented rapper spoke about nipples and questioned what it is about them that makes men aroused.
She revealed that she's not a fan of bra and she only wears them to impress her relatives.
She wrote; ““Nipsey hustling. I don’t like bras. Generally, I just think Bras are so uncomfortable. For me. And I am not the only woman who feels this way.”
”My breasts are a part of my body, not just singular entities separate from me.”
”So when I am locked in and strapped under the sore clasping of the hooks and cups of a bra, it is my entire body in subjection to that discomfort. Of course, there are women who need extra support and could do with a support garment.”
”This is no discredit to that fact. But if I had to choose every day, I would walk free, with my breasts dancing wildly and unassuming in front of me, my nipples announcing me in the room before I do.”
The rapper admonished men to practice self-control and quit reprimanding women for flaunting their breasts online.”Can someone, a man, please explain to me what it is about the nipples that make them such a crave and a catalyst for sexual arousal? I can hardly understand it. Or maybe I do and I’ll just really love your candid opinions.
”Subconsciously however we women know that it is, and so we will go through the pain of been clasped in a bra.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...