Wednesday 17 May 2017

Adekunle Gold explains why he has decided to incorporate a band in his act




Popular singer, songwriter and graphic designer, Adekunle Gold has explained why he has incorporated a band into his act.
The singer who is known for his urban highlife said that once God gives you a vision and you begin to act on it, He will send you helpers. So these people have helped to make his vision come alive.
According to him. “I get asked a lot when why I have now decided to incorporate a band into my act. Simple…God gives you a vision, once you begin to act on it, he will send you helpers…these are the people who make my vision come alive, including my first sweetheart my sister. Dear friends, I give you the 79th element.”
Meanwhile, Adekunle is no longer under Olamide’s label YBNL. He left after his contract of two years expired and according to him, there is no contract renewal in YBNL , you are expected to hustle and make things happen for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...