Friday 14 April 2017

I was shocked when Tboss told me she would finish N25m in a week--Efe


Winner of BBNaija, Efe has opened up on how he felt after Tboss made the infamous comment that she finish N25 million within one week, saying that he was shocked at her outburst.
Speaking in an a chat with Nollytainment, Efe said, “ I was stunned when she told me that she would finish N25 million in a week. I said to myself what is she doing here.”
“Me I ready die put for N25m but you say you fit spend am in one week. So wetin you come they do for the house na? You dey block oda people space na.” But I guess she said that out of anger. The biggest irony of the house was that the younger ones do not know how to manage their actions but the older ones just said it as it came.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...