Friday 3 March 2017

I won't expose my body on video, no matter the price ---Efe Irele *Denies dating Adekunle God



Video vixen-turned-actress, Efe Irele who best known for the role she played in the video of pop singer, Adekunle Gold's hit single "Sade, has denied having anything to do with the "Ariwo Ko" crooner,
declaring that no matter no amount of money offered to her will make her expose her body in a musical video.
“No matter how much you offer me, I won't expose my body in a musical video,” Efe declares in a chat with nollytainment.
Asked if she's dating Adekunle Gold, the beauty only said, “We are good friends. Sometimes, we chat on Instagram  and other social media platforms.”
The Edo State born video vixen insisted that she has never exposed her body in a musical video. “That was never me at any point in time. From the outset, I had this kind of mindset that I am not going to show my skin to bring any attention to myself. In all the musical videos I have featured in, I was properly dressed.”

Efe has moved on, featuring in other musical videos and movies. Recently, she featured in Emem Isong's advocacy movie, Zahra, where she played the role of Sefia, a Hausa lady who was traumatised in the IDP camp and eventually died while in labour due to lack of medical attention. The movie is bound to announce  Efe's presence in the nation's movie industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...