Thursday 26 July 2018

Untold story of how Caroline Danjuma chose to die in place of her daughter!


Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma has recounted the emotional story of how she chose to die in place of her little daughter about four years ago in the operating theatre.
The mother of three, recounted the story while reminiscing on the goodness of God over her baby girl in her Instagram post on Wednesday.
According to the actress, her daughter who turns four in two months almost didn’t make it as she was battling with fibroid while carrying her pregnancy, so much that she was made to choose between the life of her daughter and her life minutes before she was wheeled in for operation, she chose the former, but God spared them both. She also revealed that her daughter was born with two holes in her heart. It was indeed a harrowing experience for her but today she is full of gratitude.
She wrote: “@caarolinehutchings: My darling 3 year old daughter .. in Christ you will grow and learn his ways ... counting down to your 4th birthday SEP/13/2018 ..my girl is growing ... born sept 13/2014 with two holes in the heart ... I was battling with fibroid too while I carried you in my womb .. the doctor told me to choose between you and I whom she should save if I had to be rushed in for a CS operation and for sure I chose you but God’s words are different from man .. I serve a living God who never sleeps.. He put you under his wings .. for once I have never had any reason to worry.. healed by his blood . I have been holding on to this testimony .. you have been nothing short of an angel .. the happiest little girl I know .. may God grant me the grace to be a good mother to you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...