Friday 6 July 2018

Davido speaks on why he signed Sauce Kid to DMW




Recall in May, when it was announced that Sauce Kid, aka Sinzu had signed for Davido’s DMW label following his release from a United States prison where he had completed his two years term for aggravated identity theft.
Speaking on his reasons for signing the rapper, Davido says;”Sinzu has been a great friend of mine, he was one of my mentors when I first started and when I heard he had got out, I spoke to him and he was really proud of me and what I had accomplished and I was like, Yo Sinzu, come to DMW, let’s run this stuff, he is my big brother, expect his album this year..
For now, we are working on getting him back to Nigeria.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...