Thursday 11 January 2018

Passion to push beyond boundaries inspired me into acting—Chris Nweke


Rising actor cum producer, Chris Nweke believes in pushing beyond boundaries in order to achieve his set goals in life. And this is what actually inspired his decision to go into acting.
Narrating his experience, he said “The passion to push beyond limitations and boundaries inspired my decision to go into acting. I am always restricted to a particular kind of setting and I couldn’t explore. I wanted more. I am a script writer as well. I realized my purpose was not just to be an actor but to ensure I create positive impacts in terms of story telling and delivery. I may not freely do that working in someone's production as there may be a clash of interests. I am more than just an actor. Acting was a pathway to achieving my purpose which I always say is to make the world a better place. In my production, it is about educating you in an entertaining way.”
Nweke, who has feature in many movies and TV series including Lasgidi Cops, a TV series where I acted alongside Wole Ojo, Kenneth, Dayo Davies, 'Shuga', 'Hell or High Waters, Ashes, Bad Teacher, Remember Me, Motives, My Girl, Dark Snow and One Loud Silence, said, while growing up, he looked up to notable actors like Genevieve Nnaji, Richard Mofe Damijo, Ramsey Noah among others.

On his dream, Nweke said “I really do want to contribute in making the world a better place. Touch lives through my works. I want to carve out a niche for myself and a stand out in the crowd,” he enthused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...