Tuesday 30 January 2018

Amber Rose steps out after boobs’ reduction surgery



Amber Rose's Chick-fil-A craving got her out and about Monday in Bev Hills after she underwent an intense breast reduction surgery a little over week ago.
Amber went from a size H to a size D cup. She said she went through with the surgery because she wanted more freedom and to be able to wear spaghetti straps again, something she hasn't done since she was 10.
According to TMZ, she spent about a week recovering at a wellness center and the difference is already obvious, even with Amber wearing a baggy tee.
The 34-year-old took to Instagram recently, saying, “I don’t know if you guys know, but I was a 36 H. I was really really big and I think now I might just be a D cup which is really small for me.”
The ex-wife of Wiz Khalifa now feels excited wearing little shirts and strapless outfits since her boobs are not big again.
She explained,”Look how much smaller they are. I really went down a lot”
My legs are still really sore and my butt is really sore. The bruising and the swelling went down a lot and once I feel up to moving around a bit more I’ll show you guys my legs and my butt.
“I’ll keep you guys posted. I love you guys.”
Rose revealed that "I’m really just letting my hair grow and my eyebrows grow out and just trying to rest and relax and recover. And of course I wanted to give you an update on my new boobs."
Rose then panned her camera down to her chest to show her followers a sneak peak of their newly reduced chest size, noting "how much smaller they are. I really went down a lot." She then goes on to admit that "I don’t know if you guys know but I was like a 36 H. I was really, really big. I think now I might actually just be a D cup, which is really small for me."
Rose also revealed that she also received cellulite treatment on her legs and butt, and hopes to show off the results soon. She also took to Instagram to thank those at the medical centre who have taken care of her since having her breasts reduced.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...