Friday 29 December 2017

I only kept my promise, Muma Gee reacts on kissing fan



Since a picture where singer Muma Gee kissed a fan surfaced on the internet, critics have been raining insults on her. But she has a reason to stoop so low. According to her, she only kept her promise and begged people to let her be.
She said, “Na Wa o! So, it’s now a crime to keep a promise of a star price of a kiss for my fans who came out to compete for my attention on stage at the One Lagos Fiesta in Victoria Island on 27th of December. In d end, I kept my promise and just to realize it has gone viral today. Wetin I do people I beg!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...