Thursday 28 December 2017

Biola Alabi cries out!

Former M-Net boss, and now CEO of Biola Alabi Media, Mrs. Biola Alabi is indeed, a woman of rare virtue. Not only does she wants to remain in her world, doing her own thing silently, but that she believes in the maturity of time. And so, she has been trying to clear the air regarding the election poster that is currently on circulation and which has her picture on it, indicating that she's ready to vie for the highest position in the land in 2019. The poster surfaced online recently and the soft-spoken beauty is not finding it funny. Reacting to the poster, Biola, rarely ruled out the idea of her veering into politics some time in future, saying "This is a dream that I look forward to witnessing in my lifetime." Even though, she has disassociated herself from the poster, the M-Net boss said "what this confirms to me is there is indeed a strong clamour for young people in leadership, and there is already a significant portion of Nigeria’s electorate hopeful for this outcome."
"I do believe that young, qualified and credible Nigerians deserve a chance at leadership, and this is a dream that I look forward to witnessing in my lifetime. I remain committed to leveraging my platforms and network to support democracy, good governance and the progress of our great country Nigeria."
I wish to say that while such a prospect is quite humbling, it is not trueI hereby state categorically, that neither I nor my organization, is in any way affiliated nor responsible for the conception, design and circulation of said poster, However, I am truly grateful to everyone who has reached out to me one way or another, offering counsel and pledging support for such a cause, although fictitious. I am indeed honoured by your faith and believe that somehow I could run for the highest office in Nigeria."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...