Saturday 22 July 2017

Fidelis Duker celebrates wife on her birthday



Nollywood producer and director, Fidelis Duker has every reason to celebrate his wife, Temitope who stood by him when the going was tough as she's a year older today.
The founder of the Abuja International Film Festival,AIFF, took to his Facebook page to share sweet pictures of his wife, and seems pledging to remain his wife’s helper till the end of time.
He wrote, "She is not just my backbone but has been the pillar behind the fad brand since she cane into my life 22 years ago. I say it without any iota of equivocation that if reincarnation truly exist .....I wound return and marry her one hundred times over. She is not only an epitome of beauty but a wife with a good heart .... Caring, loving, compassionate, thoughtful, dependable, loyal and determined. A stickler for excellence and success."
" With every sense of humility, I join the world to wish this dependable partner who tolerates my excesses a happy birthday. Join me in wishing my other half Temitope Duker Temitope Duker omoge mi ...temisuzy a happy birthday ....my prayer for you is that God will perfect all your heart desires." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...