Friday 30 June 2017

Mother of poor Utibe who sang Davido’s “IF ” is dead





Poor Utibe who was said to have sang Davido’s “IF” song which went viral on the internet has just  lost his mum .
Utibe, from Akwa Ibom State also lost his father to the cold pangs of death few years back. 
The mother was said to have suffered some health related issues before her demise and most unfortunate that death snatched her just when fate was about to smile on her. She was not able to live in the house that Davido built for the family.
Her demise was reportedly announced  a close associate and Instagram user who has been monitoring the family
According to Shamrock, “Rest in peace UTIBES MUM.. U struggled to live, u where always telling me u want to start business I told u to recover first, now I got a call u are gone so soon, if life was to be sold I will buy some more years for u…I tried to battle with ur health, but my best wasn’t good enough, Who will look after utibe and the two younger sisters.. Who will live in the huz we are building for u… I just wish u slept in that huz even for a second.. My heart is heavy. But GOD knows best. Rip ma’am.” We hope that Davido will adopt him... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...