Friday 30 June 2017

Maheeda slams men who want her to be their sugar mummy



Maheeda is back in the news. The controversial Nigerian singer cum nudist has slammed men who want her to be their sugar mummy. She cries out on her social media page. “May God deliver me from osho free men sliding into my dm if na to pop champagne for club now you go see them showing off carry woman go house even ober na case. wait gun no legal for naija ni? Lmao I don craz.

“Then the other group of guys want me as sugar mummy. How is your banana putting food on my table see make una leave my dm ohhh what’s that? Sugar mummy ni sugar mummy ko ? I no go masturbate instead? She wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...