Thursday 11 May 2017

Simi scared as she releases her debut album



Rising singer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, known as Simi, has refuted the notion that there was a love triangle between herself, her lover, Adekunle Gold and perpetual collaborator, Falz.
In a recent interview with NotjustOK TV, Simi also spoke about the delay in releasing her debut album, confessing that she was scared as much as she was excited about the project.
According to her, “I’m so excited and I am also a bit scared because I know a lot of work is going to go into it. I’m a perfectionist, my producer is a perfectionist so between the both of us there probably is gonna be a lot of stress… My album was supposed to have dropped last year but it did not because we were going to drop the Chemistry EP (with Falz) plus it wasn’t ready.”
She disclosed hat there was no date yet for the album release but assured that it would be worth the wait for her fans.
Reacting to the so called love triangle she was involved in, the singer said she was aware of such rumours but wasn’t bothered about it because it wasn’t true.
“I hear of this love triangle between myself, Adekunle Gold and falz all the time. I don’t know why but there is no triangle. I really prefer not to talk about my personal relationship in front of cameras. What I’m going to say is that I work with them and I enjoy working with them,” she said.
The ‘Smile For Me’ singer added that female artistes are not on a lower level to their male counterparts as the society would like to believe
“I don’t think that female artists are on a different level. I think it’s just society that puts guys ahead of women it’s not like women are less,” Simi said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...