Friday 5 May 2017

Demonstic violence;Mercy Aigbe writes to estrange husband





Embattled Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry whose news has been all over the social media space lately as a result of her troubled marriage with her business man husband Lanre Gentry has finally spoken up after a long silence.
Mercy has vehemently denied been mentally unstable, cheating on her husband with different men amongst other allegations leveled against her by her estranged hotelier husband.
Lanre Gentry had previously alleged that the mother of his son was mentally unstable, did not take care of her parents and was cheating on him with different men.
In an open-letter addressed to her husband, which the actress made public via her Instragram page, she said that she was left with no choice but to bare her mind with a broken heart on the issue.
She wrote: “Dear Lanre Gentry, It breaks my heart that I have to do this but as it is you have left me with no choice......I had sleepless night because I just couldn't comprehend why someone i loved, someone with whom I have a child will be hell bent on destroying me, I just cannot comprehend it........I read with tears in my eyes all the LIES you fabricated against me, LIES you feel will justify your inhumane act, LIES you feel will gain you public sympathy and LIES calculated to bring my person to public opprobrium........
You claim ....(1) I am Mentally Unstable (2) That you have caught me with different men(3) That I do not take care of my parents (4) That a man rented an apartment for me..........LIES all LIES........Dear hubby I challenge you to back on your claims with PROOF!!!!!!!!!..........Hmmmm lanre you forget quickly!...., you forget how I have labored and stood by you all these years, even tho all what I was getting from you was constant beating, harrasment ,threat to my life and threat to destroying my image if I dare,leave you...... .,,You must PROOF all your allegations otherwise God knows I am going to add another lawsuit to the one on ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Team has been pleading with me to stay silent all these while, but I have come to realize that you want to ride on my keeping mum......#realmendonthit
#mylifeisnotinyourhands”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...