Wednesday 5 April 2017

Julius Agwu opens up on his brain tumour experience




Nigerian comedian Julius Agwu has finally opened up on his terrifying brain tumour experience.
Julius in a recent interview with Inspaya, traced the genesis of his brain tumour ordeal. According to him, he started suffering  memory loss and several seizures shortly after shooting TV series "The Vendor".
The 43-year-old comedian said, "All I remember was I woke up in the hospital and heard the story of my being in coma. I lost my memory."
His wife said, "he couldn't recognize those that came to see him the day after.
When I come most times he looks at me like he's trying to figure out who I am."
Julius’ wife, Ibiere and his sister Theresa also shared that the incident got to a point where he was almost taken to the mortuary.
"So now I am going to be a widow, how do I manage with these children?" Ibiere stated were her thoughts at the time.
Julius added, "the MRS Scan revealed I had three tumours in my brain."
“I started looking for my property documents to give to my wife. One day when they were not home, I almost committed suicide.” Julius stated in the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...