Wednesday 12 April 2017

Debbie-Rise opens up for the first time



Debbie-Rise, who arrived the country yesterday has expressed her gratitude to Nigerians for  showing her love during her stay in the  Big Brother Naija house. 
Debbie-Rise was evicted from the house on the final day alongside T-boss and Marvis, leaving Efe and Bisola to fight for the prize. Efe eventually came out victorious.
Speaking for the first time since the show ended on Sunday, via a video clip, Debbie said she would ordinarily choose the love she got from Nigerians ahead of the N25 million prize.
She said, “If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless.
“The love I feel is overwhelming and I can’t help the emotions. We are the risers and nothing can stop us.
“The energy I have as a result of your love is incredible and I can’t wait to bless your beautiful hearts with my music and more entertainment.
“Honestly when I think of how you went all out for me, my heart melts....”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...