Friday 28 April 2017

Budding singer, Annjay launches hair line



Singer, song writer, model and entrepreneur John Angela Chioma popularly known as Annjay, has launched her hairline, ‘Annjay Hair’ as well as her official website, ‘Annjay World.’
She's also fine-tuning plans to drop her new single.
Speaking about her new business, she said: “It's doing well by the grace of God. We have our clients across the globe. We are into Brazilian virgin, human hair, eye lashes for women. And we have other products coming out soon in Nigeria market. And I believe Nigerians as a whole will benefit from this wonderful brands.”
Annjay also reveals what thrills her as a musician.
“When I see myself singing to thousands of people, it makes me feel fulfilled in my career. Also working with positive minded people from different backgrounds is great. Singing as a career is beautiful but one needs to take things easy because once you are there, a lot of things might get into your head that could make you lose focus. So, I am staying grounded to make sure I remain the person I used to be.” Though the pretty singer is keeping her private live secret but she hinted about her ideal kind of man. “He must be smart and intelligent. Above all, he must be God fearing because when he’s God fearing, he can help me build my career, business and family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...