Wednesday 29 March 2017

Shaydee leaves EME Records



Singer cum vocalist, Shadrach Adeboye Folarin a.k.a Shaydee has announced his exit from Empire Mate Entertainment owned by Banky W.
The singer was signed to the label since June, 2012.
The “Won Gbo Mi” crooner took to his Instagram page @shaydeeboi to celebrate Eme boss, Banky W on his birthday, and also announced his exit amidst his message. He wrote; “Happy birthday Bankssss @bankywellington ... May Gods great favour and grace be with you. Thanks for all I have learnt from you and thanks for the opportunity you gave me to find my path in life as I continue on this incredible journey on my own. May God reward you accordingly a thousand fold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...