Friday 3 March 2017

Anambra 2017: I am the most qualified aspirant — Comr Eze Harris Chuma declares!

A governorship aspirant in Anambra State, under the All Progressives Congress,APC, Comr. Harris Chuma has declared that he is the most qualified aspirant in the governorship race.
“With all sense of modesty, I am exceptionally unique, I am not APC by chance, I am not APC by lust for power, I am not a decampee neither am I a returnee, I don’t jump around political parties, I have been focused, I didn’t migrate from failed parties, and I am not here for political hibernation, I am reliable, tested, trusted, and hardcore APC,” he said in a statement issued on Sunday
He further said that “to effectively liberate Ndi Anambra from the clutches of profiteering politicians and scavengers, we must revisit every candidate’s antecedents, former parties and roles, we must not be in a hurry to embrace disgruntled elements who are seeking a platform to perfect vindictiveness.”
Chuma maintained that “As the political meanderings and Crocus endure, Ndi Anambra should shun stomach infrastructure politics, days of 'pay me I sing for you' politics, 'gbacham aka' politics is gone; the fraudulent 'ijebego' movements and pipers antics. It is time to look beyond politics of ' I get am before'. The reality on ground is that APGA has bewitched Anambra with lies and we cannot take it anymore, there is urgent need to conduct deliverance session to remedy the ugly situation we found ourselves in. In doing this, a strong character, one who is devoid of dent as a result of previous hobnobbing with APGA and other known corrupt political structures in the state should be trusted with the mantle, I am the most qualified, ready to deliver quantitative and quality governance.”
Chuma stressed that “2017 Anambra gubernatorial election is anchored on common sense revolution. There is a new paradigm. It is definitely no longer business as usual.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iyabo Ojo laments increasing hardship in Nigeria

 Social Media influencer and actress Iyabo Ojo has lamented the worsening living condition in the country, warning that if we don't get ...